Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Your LA" News Piece

So I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while and he told that he saw me on TV a couple of months ago. I immediately thought he was mistaken. Why would I be on TV? But he insisted. It later donned on me that maybe there was a news story about Instant Films, the 48 hour film festival I entered in November. (You can see my submitted short below.) Sure enough "Your LA", a local news show aired a piece. It is all about my film. I remember a little crew on set and being interviewed, but I didn't know what it was for and that we were the only film being followed. In any event, here it is:



Also, it is a new year (Happy New Year by the way) and we are really trying to commit ourselves to getting this blog off the ground. We are setting a goal of posting a new video every two weeks. I can't imagine us generating a finished short film at that pace but we can at least post videos related our movie making activities and show you what we are up to in a raw form as well as a finished product.

Thanks for watching!

No comments: